sábado, 11 de junio de 2011






En este 2010 Luke salio en una pelicula llamada Dear John pero la termino de agrabar la pelicula desde el 2008 y aqui nos dejo una carta:



I just finished a movie with Channing Tatum, from "Step Up" and "Coach Carter", Amanda Seyfried, from "Mama Mia", and Henry Thomas, the boy from "E.T." The movie is called "Dear John". I had a blast doing it, the director's name is, Lasse Hallstom, he directed "Chocolat", "What's Eating Gilbert Grape", and "Cider House Rules". He was a great director, and I learned a lot from him. In this movie I played an autistic boy and Lasse was a big help, because he worked with Leonardo Dicaprio , who also played an autistic boy in "Whats's Eating Gilbert Grape". I didn't have a huge part but, it was definatley worth it b/c of the people I was able to work with. I will tell you more about future projects when they come up but for now, this is my latest. I hope you see it, it will probably be rated either PG-13 or R so get your parent's permission first!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Luke

Compren la pelicula disponible :)

Luke Benward - Everyday Hero (Official Music Video)





SI NO REPRODUCE DENLE CLIC AL VIDEO :S

1 comentario: